Abp. Varsonofy on Met. Simeon’s claim: God is not in power but in truth

Archbishop Varsonofy (Stoliar) of Vinnitsa and Bar

The Vinnitsa eparchy hopes that the court will take a fair decision on the claim of Metropolitan Simeon (Shostatsky) banned from ministry, said Archbishop Varsonofy (Stoliar) of Vinnitsa and Bar during the prayerful standing at the court building.

“We understand that God is not in power but in truth. And we trust, we hope that the Lord will hear our prayers and bless for a fair decision to be taken,” said  Archbishop Varsonofy in an interview posted on Facebook by the administrators of the group “Metropolitan Onufry Our Primate ”.

The ruling bishop of the Vinnitsa eparchy said that he was refused to register as head of the eparchy.

“Today I do not have the right to register as head of the Vinnitsa eparchy. That is, they took all the documents of the Vinnitsa eparchy, all the statutory documents,” said Archbishop Varsonofy.

He noted that the court decision had been taken with violations.

Vladyka Varsonofy believes that the goal of Metropolitan Simeon is the raider seizure of the Vinnitsa eparchy’s property.

“He did it in a tricky way. Moved to a new structure, he himself said that it is bad there. But for some reason, he takes all this bad with him,” the ruling bishop of the Vinnitsa eparchy answered the journalist’s question.

It is not entirely clear how a clergyman appeals to be reinstated as a clergyman and the head of the Vinnitsa eparchy to a civil rather than a church court, Archbishop Varsonofy commented on what is happening.

On January 30, 2019, believers of the Vinnitsa eparchy prayed outside the courthouse for the health of Judge Sergei Fedchishin, who became ill after being assigned to the case of Metropolitan Simeon (Shostatsky) who was banned from ministry.

Pročitajte takođe

Без правде 35 година: У Калуђерици ускоро меморијал за српске жртве у Сиску

У Калуђерици је обележено сећање на српске жртве злочина у Сиску, док је најављено уређење постојећег спомен-обележја.

Новинарима несталим пре 28 година десети пут постављена спомен-плоча

На месту где су пре 28 година нестали српски новинари Ђуро Славуј и Ранко Перенић поново је постављена спомен-плоча, десети пут од 2012.

Нова провокација у Призрену: вандал оштетио Цркву Светог Спаса

У Призрену је оштећена Црква Светог Спаса, а тзв. косовска полиција привела је мушкарца осумњиченог за вандализам.

„Канадски Тавор“ у Милтону окупио архијереје и верни народ на Преображење

Манастир Преображења Господњег у Милтону прославио је храмовну славу уз Литургију, сабрање архијереја, свештенства и верног народа.

Преподобни Зосим и Јаков Тумански свечано прослављени у манастиру Тумане

Празник преподобних Зосима и Јакова Туманских прослављен је у манастиру Тумане, уз учешће више архијереја, свештенства и верног народа.

Прослава иконе Пресвете Богородице Страдалне у храму Светог Симеона Мироточивог

Празник иконе Пресвете Богородице Страдалне биће свечано прослављен у храму Светог Симеона Мироточивог на Новом Београду, уз богослужења и црквено-народни сабор.